To remove one of your child’s devices from your Canopy account, please follow the steps below.
Important: If Removal Prevention is turned on for the device you wish to delete, you must turn it off before you delete the device. If you do not, serious problems may occur.
- Open the Canopy for Parents app on your mobile device or log in to your Canopy web dashboard.
- Navigate to the Account Settings menu. On the app, you’ll find it by clicking the menu button in the top left corner of your screen. On the web dashboard, you’ll find it by clicking the circular button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Devices Protected section of the Account Settings page.
- On the right-hand side of the page press the Trash bin icon for the child device profile you wish to delete. When prompted, press Delete the device.
- Your child device profile has been deleted. If the profile you deleted was linked to an active Canopy license, that license will now become available for use with a different child device. For instructions on how to add a new child device, click here.