To install the Canopy Kids app on your child’s Windows computer, please follow these steps:
- On your child’s computer, navigate to canopy.us/install.
- Use your email address and password to log in to Canopy. If you don’t already have a Canopy account, please click “Sign Up” at the bottom of the page to create one.
- Click Select Child and select the child you wish to protect. If you don’t see your child, please create a new child profile before proceeding. Note that a six-letter pairing code has appeared in your browser. You will need this code later.
- Click Download to begin the installation process. Wait a moment while Canopy downloads to your computer.
- Open and run the installation file from the lower-left corner of your browser. If you do not see the canopy.exe file in your browser, you can find it in your PC’s Downloads folder. If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
- In the new installation window that opens, enter the six-letter pairing code mentioned in Step 3 press Install.
- Congratulations! Canopy’s Smart Filter will now protect this computer. To complete the installation, click the Restart now button and restart the computer. Removal Prevention has been enabled automatically.
- The Canopy Kids icon will appear in your System tray. If the icon is hidden by the operating system, you can find it by pressing on the arrow symbol and then dragging the icon to the place in the tray which will be most comfortable for you.
Was this post helpful?
No posts found!
No posts found!