The Canopy for Parents app allows you to manage your Canopy account, monitor your child’s activities, customize settings, and receive helpful notifications – all from your personal device. To install the Canopy for Parents app, please follow these steps:
- Open Google Play and search for “Canopy Parent” or enter this link into your Internet browser while using an Android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.canopy.vpn.filter.parent
- Select Canopy Parent App Control.
- Press Install. The app will start to download and install.
- Once installation is complete, press Open.
- If you already have a Canopy account, select I have an account and login with your email address and password. If you are new to Canopy, select Sign up and create your account.
- The Canopy for Parents app is ready for use! The app’s purple icon will now appear on your device’s home screen.