Canopy lets you manage all your family’s devices directly from your personal mobile device or computer. You can protect and monitor as many devices as your Canopy subscription includes. To add a new device for your child, please follow these steps:
- Open the Canopy for Parents app on your mobile device or log in to the Canopy web dashboard.
- Ensure your subscription plan includes at least one unused license. To check your licenses, open your Account Settings and scroll down to the section titled Your Plan. If you need to upgrade to a larger plan, please log in to your web dashboard and press the Buy Now button at the top of the screen.
- Press the Add Device button. On the app, this button will appear near the top of the screen in the same menu as your existing child profiles. If you already have several profiles, you may need to scroll over to see it. On the web dashboard, the Add Device button will appear at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your child’s details, choose an avatar, and press Continue.
- Return to your dashboard and press Install Canopy on device. For help installing Canopy Kids, please visit the Sign Up and Install section of our Help Center.